Mike and I live in the same county, and we “met” through our blogs.
Here is the list of questions that Mike asked me to answer:
- Do you look for the positive in people?
- Do you love your family and friends?
- Do you ask yourself how can you help someone less fortunate and do it?
- Do you forgive those who may do something wrong and help them move on?
- Do you vote?
- Do you love animals?
- Do you easily pass on and share your knowledge/experience with others?
- Do you drive responsibly?
- Do you tell the truth?
- Do you treat people equally?
- Do you know the meaning of life? If so, get back to me please, I want to see if it jives with my thoughts.
I printed the questions and have had them on my craft table for 3 days. They are very introspective questions, don’t you think?
Obviously, the goal for questions 1 – 10 is the answer YES. (Other than #4, I was born a scorekeeper (just the way my brain works)…I am working on it!)
And, NO, I don’t know the meaning of life!
Thanks to Mike for the nomination AND the kind words. Please go check out his blog, Threw Mikes Eyes .
I decided that I wouldn’t officially enter the contest.